Terms and Condition
* Student ID must be presented in order to receive student discount. Maximum 2 Gold tickets per day per student ID.
* All sales are final.
* No cancellation will be permitted and no refunds will be offered.
* Tickets are a personal license and may be revoked at time for any reason.
* Tickets are for the stated day only.
* Tickets shall not be resold and shall not be purchased or obtained from or through any person, commercial agent, company or otherwise than directly by Malaysian Open, Kuala Lumpur ("MOKL") authorized agent. Any tickets advertised for sale will be void.
* No ticket holder may continually collect, disseminate, transmit, publish or release from the grounds of MOKL any match scores or related statistical data during match play (from the commencement of a match through its conclusion for any commercial, betting or gambling purpose).
* For more information on VIP Hospitality from Friday to Sunday (Oct 2-4), please contact +(852) 2894 0229 / email@example.com
* Tickets are issued subject to Conditions of Entry established by MOKL, and MOKL shall be entitled to refuse admission to any ticket holder for any reason.
* Patrons that are removed from the stadium by security staff for the dissemination of match data will NOT be refunded for tickets purchased.
* Tickets remain the property of MOKL at all times.
* Schedule is subject to change without notice.
* In case of dispute, Promoter's decision shall be final.