MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 will be organized at Surf Beach @ Sunway Lagoon on 12th September 2015.
* MTV World Stage Malaysia 2015 is recorded live for global telecast under the MTV World Stage global series, which bring multi-genre talents with global relevance, to an international audience of more than three-quarters of a billion households in over 160 countries. The global series showcases the most exclusive gigs, world renowned music festivals and unique concert locations from around the world, providing music lovers the ‘front row seat’ to experience the biggest artists on the globe without leaving the comfort of their sofas. The Malaysia show is MTV’s first originally-produced MTV World Stage event globally, which started in 2009.
* Grammy®-nominated singer-songwriter, Carly Rae Jepsen, Korea’s favorite K-pop idol female group, Apink and hottest Japanese band, SEKAI NO OWARI will perform for the first time at MTV World Stage Malaysia. Recorded live for global telecast, the one-night only outdoor event is one of the biggest Southeast Asia music nights of the year, which brings multi-genre talents onto a single stage. More acts will be announced in the coming weeks.
Terms and Conditions
* Passes are strictly not for sale; each pass admits One Person Only. No re-entry after admission.
* Entry subject to Sunway Lagoon venue conditions.
* For safety reasons, minimum entry height is 1.3m (regardless of age).
* Pass holder below 15 years old must be accompanied by an adult (aged 21 years old or above) who shall also have a pass to the Event. Photo ID checks conducted at the door.
* This is a free-standing, rain or shine event.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited.
* MTV may use pass holder’s image or likeness in any recorded video/photograph.
* Event line-up may be subjected to changes. MTV may postpone, cancel or suspend the Event due to any cause beyond reasonable control.
* Pass holder voluntarily assumes all risks, danger and liabilities incidental to the Event; MTV and its event partners shall not be liable for any death, personal injury, loss or damage howsoever caused.
* Persons with restricted mobility or pregnant women are advised to exercise due care and discretion.