Konsert Suara Hati AFGAN will be organized at Plenary hall, Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre on 18th September 2015.
* Born into a family that loves music, Afgansyah Reza or more fondly known as AFGAN, was born in Jakarta on May 27, 1989. This Minangkabau-blooded singer, has never had any vocal training.
* His career began when he and a few friends decided to record a private album at a local Indonesian studio. The producers at the studio immediately offered him a contract when they heard him sing. Within a year of the release of his debut album which includes tracks, such as “Terima Kasih Cinta”, “Klise”, “Sadis”, and “Tanpa Batas Waktu”, Afgan won the Best Solo Male Vocalist Award for the “Terima Kasih Cinta” at the 2009 Anugerah Musik Indonesia. Many more awards followed suite and now Afgan is one of the most popular Indonesian performer.
* Known for his elegant and dynamic musical style, AFGAN has won many awards from the Indonesian music industry. He has also been chosen to be the face and spokesperson for various internationally known brands, and continues to wow his fans with his undeniable talent both locally and internationally, by also making a name in acting.
* AFGAN’s melancholic and romantic songs have touched the hearts of so many, and has expanded his fan base into other Asian countries like Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan and Brunei. He recently graduated in Economics from MONASH University Sunway campus, Malaysia and is one of the judges on X FACTOR INDONESIA.
* For ticket information, please visit to this website www.mytickets.asia or call +6 03 8080 8700 to book your tickets.