SCORE FitMob Festival 2015 will be organized at Stadium Merdeka on 10 October 2015.
* In conjunction with Malaysia's inaugural National Sports Day to be held on 10 October 2015, SCORE FitMob Festival 2015 brings to us a 2-in-1 fitness event on a scale never before seen; Largest Les Mills BODYCOMBAT® Class and FitMob Party. 2014 attracted a whooping 1,820 participants, combatting its way into the Malaysia Book of Records. In 2015, Largest Les Mills BODYCOMBAT® Class will take it to the next level with an expected 3,000 participants to once again set a new record. We will then wrap it up with FitMob Party - a 1st of its kind massive, ground-breaking workout with an all-star international cast of instructors bringing revolutionary, new-age workouts:
- Les Mills SH’BAM®
- Kukuwa® African Dance Workout
- Masala Bhangra® Workout
- U-Jam Fitness®
- KpopX Fitness™
* The SCORE FitMob Festival 2015 will break down barriers; as one of the best networking platforms in Southeast Asia, witness how united we are in our passion and enthusiasm for fitness. Keep fit AND party hard - working out has never been this fun.
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.score.my/events/score-fitmob-festival-2015/#event-tickets
Terms and Conditions
* Participants below the age of 18 years are required to obtain their parent or legal guardian's approval and signature on the Registration Form.
* Organiser reserves the right to contact participants from time to time by any means. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organiser shall be deemed as received by the participants.
* If a participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Organiser may suspend or terminate the participant's registration and refuse any and all current or future use of any components of the Event. There will be no fee refund upon such suspension or termination of the participant's registration.
* The Organiser will not entertain or be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate Registration Data in the Event registration form provided by the participant.
* Once the participants' registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for any participant who does not eventually take part in the Event for whatever reason.