Malaysia International Jewellery Fair 2016 will be organized at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (Hall 5) on 15 - 18 January 2016.
* The renowned Malaysia International Jewellery Fair – Spring Edition 2016 (MIJF SE 2016) will again blossoms the Spring season with glitz sensations. Feast your eyes on fabulous jewelleries, from shimmering diamonds to dreamy gemstones, by gathering the world’s most elite traders, connoisseurs and quality buyers alike from the industry at the centre of Kuala Lumpur Town. MIJF SE 2015 is designed to give local and international trade buyers a buying opportunity for the Spring celebration.
Visit and garner the privileges of Malaysian tax free policy when you purchase worldwide haute jewellery collections at MIJF SE 2016. Enjoy ZERO burdens from tax charges and unleash your shopping spree for the finest jewellery collections in Malaysia International Jewellery Fair- Spring Edition 2016
Terms and Conditions
* Children under age below 12 and visitors with slippers, shorts or singlet will not be granted admission to the fair.
* Visitor is required to present original ID documents (NRIC/Passport) during registration, all information will be kept private and confidential.
* Visitor shall wears admission badges at all times during the exhibition period.
* No un-authorized photo-taking, video-recording, drawing, sketching or any other reproduction of any exhibits is allowed at the exhibition hall.
* The Organizer reserves the full rights to refuse admittance, and also to the expulsion of any visitor, without assigning any reason, which in the opinion of the Organizer, those conduct, is in breach of rules and regulations contained herein.