24H 2016 will be organized at Taman Jaya Park on 30 - 31 January 2016.
* A 24-hour run is a form of ultra running, in which a competitor runs as far as he can in 24 hours. They are typically held on a 1 to 2km loops or occasionally 400-meter tracks. Top runners will often run 200km or more, depending on conditions and the best can go beyond 270km. Some participants will have a crew to help them while some would just set up a camp with all the gear and supplies they need, near the starting area to access each loop. 24-hour run is very common in the European countries and the USA and most often enough, are participated also by runners from neighbouring countries in the region. It is in fact considered as one of the less hardcore ULTRA RUNNING, as compared to 100km, 48-hour, 72-hour, 6-days race in France and Hungary , 8-days race in Monacco, 18-days Trans Gaulle in France, Badwater race in the USA, Spartathlon in Greece and the Tor Des Geants in the Alps.
* For registration form, please visit to this website https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1DeFl-Yeqw8VoT7zK3HXGLMDIADZEhIIPOcEXUi8nouo/viewform?c=0&w=1
* Entry fee is payable by transfer or direct bank in by cash or cheque to:
- Bank : Malayan Banking Berhad
- Bank address : Jalan Kuchai Lama Branch
- No 1 & 3, Jalan Kuchai Maju 3, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama
58200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Swift code MBBEMYKL
- Account name TEAM Sports Marketing Sdn Bhd
- Account no. 514440518179