TITI 100 2016 will be organized at Hulu Langat on 18-20 March 2016.
* This race is the toughest road ultra 100k race in Malaysia. The route runs through a natural landscape along the Malay village Hulu Langat Batu 14, where rainforest jungles greets you along the winding roads. Runners will run up to 2 major hills and pass by a beautiful lake, which is the major source of drinking water supplied to the capital city, Kuala Lumpur. Runner will run pass a fews Orang Asli villages, where some small huts and orang asli are just tugged beside the route.
In light of the success of the inaugural event in Feb 2014 and March 2015, the category of 200km will be continued to meet the appetite of those runners who crave for greater challenges.
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.etranspay.com/transpay/transpay/n1regform.aspx
* Race Pack Collection:
- Address: 2XU, Key Power International, T-229, 3rd Floor, The Gardens, No. 1, Mid Valley City, 59200 Kuala Lumpur
- Dates: Sat 28th Feb - 11:00 am to 6:30 pm, Sun 1st Mar - 12:00 pm to 7:00 pm
Terms and Conditions
* Runners must complete the set course on foot by their own power and ability within the stipulated time.
* No trekking poles is allowed for runners of all categories.
* Runners must understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance road running race. He/she will be running all day and night on the road. He/she must have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
* Runners will be responsible for his/her self safety by having the ability and skills to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race of this nature.
* In order to ensure race safety, race organizer will prepare and arrange for rescue and medical assistance during the race. However, each participant must recognize and understand that there are risks of injuries and/or accidents associated with road running. Runners are participating in this race at his/her own risk.