PMP Certification Training Course will be organized at Kuala Lumpur on 18 January 2016.
* Key Features:
- 32 hours of Interactive Online Classroom
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- PMBOK Guide 5th Edition from PMI
- PMP Mock Exams and Mock Projects
- Group Activities for better reinforcement
- Free Webinars
- Real world examples from various industries
- Industry based case studies
- Life time access to classroom recordings
- Trainers’ Notes, Sample Question Paper & Case Studies
- Free additional 45 PDUs Offered
- 35 Contact hours certificate
- PMP exam application assistance
- 24/7 customer support
* About the Course:
Project Management Professional certification is the top professional certifications for project managers offered by the Project Management Institute, USA. PMI’s latest salary survey confirms what businesses, job boards and the media have been proclaiming for the past two years: Project management is one of the hottest professions out there. Your PMI credential — specifically, the Project Management Professional credential also positively impacts your salary, according to the survey responses of more than 30,000 practitioners in 29 countries. The positive impact is not exclusive to the U.S. PMP credential holders in all countries surveyed noted higher median salaries than non-credential holders, some upwards of 50 percent more.
* Who needs to attend?
- Associate project managers, project managers, IT project managers, project coordinators, project analysts, project leaders, senior project managers, team leaders, product managers, program managers, project sponsors, and project team members seeking the PMP or CAPM certification.
* For ticket information, please visit to this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/pmp-certification-training-course-in-kaula-lumpur-tickets-17723247711?aff=es2