TalentCorp Employability Boot Camp will be organized at Arenaa Star Hotel on 23 - 26 November 2015.
* This bootcamp is open to all Malaysian degree holders to give them a chance to take control of their future, and put themselves in the best position possible to stand out to employers.
The residential bootcamp which run over 4 days, provide an intensive, fun and invaluable series of workshops covering CV Tailoring, Grooming Etiquette and Interview Skills as well as looking at the impact and effect of social media, with inspirational speakers, and Q&As with industry practitioners.
At the end of the bootcamp, participants will be interviewed by prospective employers. Successful applicants will undergo placement at employers whilst attending training, supported by TalentCorp.
- Please bring your laptop, resume, transcripts and supporting documents.
- Accommodation and food/beverages will be provided.
- Dress code: Formal (day-time and interview session) and smart casual (evening).
* Eligibility Requirements:
- Degree from local public/private universities
- Below 27 years old
- Fresh graduates (unemployed <12 months at point of enrolment into the boot camp)
- Non-JPA scholar
- Have not participated in any government-funded programmes (e.g. SL1M, SL1M-GREEN, Bank Negara Graduates Programme, etc.)
* For online registration, please visit to this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/talentcorp-employability-boot-camp-kuala-lumpur-tickets-18986096927?aff=ehomecard