Lean In Summit Malaysia 2015 will be organized at Manhattan Ballroom, Berjaya Hotel on 5th December 2015.
* Lean In Summit Malaysia 2015 offers a unique platform for women and men from all walks of life to understand some of the challenges & opportunities presented to the modern day woman and how addressing this can create a more inclusive and participative society.
Taking cue from Sheryl Sandberg’s book “Lean In: Women, Work and The Will to Lead”, this Summit seeks to discuss a wide range of ideas which focuses on adjustments women can take to be more empowered in the decisions that they make.
We will discuss necessary actions to take our Asian women to greater heights. We aim to amass respected leaders to discuss some of the challenges & opportunities for women today, going beyond the age-old work life balance.
This is in line with the theme ”LEAN IN, MALAYSIA”, where Lean In is about women, their role in society and the need for persistent empowerment and development of women. This is where we aim to cultivate the culture of women leaning in to take charge of their informed choices.
* The summit is driven by two key challenges today, which are:
- The high dropout rates of women from the workforce in Malaysia
- The declining pipeline of women talent in senior management
- We seek to highlight women examples, discuss the emerging Asian woman’s identity, and as a whole, strengthen the network of women supporters.
* For online registration, please visit to this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/lean-in-summit-malaysia-2015-tickets-19182603684