4th International Building Control Conference (IBCC) 2016 will be organized at Hotel Pullman Bangsar on 7th - 8th March 2016.
* The International Building Control Conference (IBCC) is a conference series dedicated to promote the importance, significance and advancement of building control and compliance for construction industry. This conference is deliberately planned for various backgrounds in the Built Environment who are frequently involved in building construction activities. It offers an opportunity for awareness and enhancement of knowledge and to keeping-up with the latest know-how in the field. Several invited guest speaker will be organized for exchanging of idea. Also, a distinguished overseas expert invited to present a keynote lecture on the latest findings on the subject matter.
The organizing committee invites all government officers, practitioners, researchers, academics, professional, students and those interested to participate in the forthcoming IBCC. CPD points are going to be applied from respective professional body. This conference is organized by Department of Building Surveying, Faculty of Built Environment, Royal Institutions of Surveyors Malaysia (RISM), University Kebangsaan Malaysia and University Technology MARA along with its supported organizations. The conference proceeding is indexed Elsevier (Scopus)and will be submitted for indexing by ISI Thompson (CPCI).
* Program Objectives
- To provide a platform for the local practitioners to present the current situation on building control and performance.
- To educate and to create an awareness on the latest development of act, regulations, guidelines and good practices.
- To provide needed information and skills in building control and performance practice and implementation.
- Empowering both professionals and citizens by encouraging engagement, cooperation and team work.
- To provide a platform to exchange information and opportunity to meet fellow expertises and professionals from other parts of the world to hear their issues first hand and to reflect on solutions and best practiced by others.
- Strengthening research collaboration between professional bodies, government agencies, international partners, industry players, other universities and the University of Malaya.
* Benefits of the program:
- Sharing best practices and resolving future challenges
- To establish network among researchers and practitioners
- To deepen the knowledge on building control and performance
- To nurture the awareness and importance of building control and performance best practices
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://umconference.um.edu.my/IBCC2016=reg