SCORE Cupid Run 2016: Glass Slipper Trail will be organized at Kepong Metropolitan Park on 14 February 2016.
* SCORE Cupid Run aims to encourage more people to take up running - professional runner, running enthusiast, or fun run fans alike. By infusing endearing fairytales themes, the run provides an exciting, recreational platform for a convenient and great cardiovascular exercise. Runners of all ages and backgrounds will enjoy the activities at the 4 pit stops - Cinder, Fairy Godmother, Pumpkin Ride, and The Dance - the Glass Slipper Trail has to offer. They include balloon and tutu giveaways, a "fairy godmother" granting wishes, photo-worthy deco, as well as dance activities.
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://www.score.my/login/?f=Y3VwaWRydW4yMDE2
Terms and Condition
* The SCORE Cupid Run 2016 ("The Run") is open to anyone aged 12 years and above; each participant attends the session at his/her free will. *Accompanying children under the age of 12 participate for free, but are not entitled to any premiums included along with registration fee. Participants are encouraged to wear the running t-shirt and running bib during The Run; this will add enchantment to the thematic atmosphere and ensure maximum enjoyment of the run!
* It is the sole responsibility of every participant to inform the medical staff on duty of any injury or of any reason that prevents him/her from exercising.
* Should any participant feel any injury at any time during and/or before The Run, he/she must immediately inform the medical staff and refrain from joining The Run.
* The Organiser cannot be held responsible for injuries caused / occurred during the course of The Run, as injuries are always possible.
* The Organiser cannot be held responsible for any lost, damaged, and/or stolen property before, during, and/or after The Run. Beverages are permitted provided they are in a sealed container (glass containers NOT allowed).
* The Organiser, Event partner, and Sponsors reserve the right(s) to use any form of media recordings of The Run (including those of participants) for appropriate legitimate purposes including but not limited to advertising and publicity purposes. 8. The Organiser has the right to refuse admission to The Run at its sole discretion. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations at any time, at its sole discretion, without any prior notice.