Monster Climb Challenge 2016 will be organized at Balik Pulau, Penang on 08 May 2016
* For online registration, please visit to this website https://www.cyclingevents.my/form/index/72/c669c9ca61fe60c147325f728b36bb6f
Event Venue : Balik Pulau, Penang.
Event Starting Point Address : Kompleks Sukan Balik Pulau, Balik Pulau, Pulau Pinang
Bicycle Type : MTB, Road Bike, Folding Bike & Fat Bike
Event Type : Fun Ride & Challenge
Registration Closing Date : 31 March 2016
Event Website : http://penangevents.com.my
Cleaner & Greener Sports - 011-11876238
Whatsapp only - 011-11876238
Registration Contact Person (Mon - Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm)
Joe CyclingEvents.my - 012-2982960 (Call & Whatspp)
Terms and Conditions
In consideration of accepting this entry and allowing me (and my team members) to participate in the Event, I, the undersigned (for myself, my heirs, executors, legal representatives, team members) hereby freely and voluntarily agree with the Event organiser that:
1. I acknowledge that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal guardian of the child, and that I have read and understood the contents of this document.
2. I have consent from my legal guardian and/or my parents in participating in the event (for participants below 18 years old)
3. I declare that I am deemed physically fit and medically fit to participate in this event. I also confirm that I have no physical or medical condition, which in my knowledge would endanger others or myself while participating in the Event.
4. I consent to the free use of my name, photographs, likeness and/or voice to appear in any documentary, promotional (including advertisements), television, radio or film coverage of the Event and without compensation or further notice, and I agree to assign all copyright or other interests therein to the Event.
5. I will not request for a refund to the registration fees in the case of my withdrawal of participation in the event. I also agree not to request for refund to the registration if the Event is cancelled or postponed due to the reasons of Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean all events which are beyond the reasonable control of and unforeseeable by the Organiser, and which occurs on or before the Event, and the occurrence of any such events results in the fact that it is impossible or impractical for the Organiser to perform or conduct the Event.
6. Being fully aware of the risks, conditions and hazards associated with this Event, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND DISCHARGE the event organiser, event sponsors, partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers and/or agents involved in the Event from any and all liability for accident, injury or damage to me or the person under my care or property howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the Event.
7. I FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, assignees and successors an interest in any and all claims of damages for death, personal injury or property damage which I may have or which may hereafter accrue to me as a result of my participation in the Event against the event organiser, event sponsors, partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers and/or agents.