Pink Ultra will be organized at Taman Saujana Hijau, Presint 5 Putrajaya on 14 February 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://www.etranspay.com/transpay/transpay/pinkregform.aspx
Start and Finish
Venue: Bangunan Pam Air, Taman Saujana Hijau, Precint 11, Putrajaya.
The nearest building/landmark to Taman Saujana Hijau is Balai Polis Precint 11, Putrajaya.
- 0700 Sunday (14 February 2016) and it will go by batch.
Finish and Cutoff Time
- Cutoff time is 9hours on the same day at 1600.
- There will be two distance category for the 2nd edition Pink50 which is as mentioned earlier 50km solo and 100km duo.
- This category just needs you to run freely with your own pace to complete the distance within cut off time. No strings attached.
- In this category, you need to run with your partner for the entire course of the race; meaning from the very beginning to the end of the race. Both runners need to completed the race together, which one fails to do so may lead to DNF status. The time frame for completing the 100km duo is still 9hours for both parties. This is open for Male runner to run with you.
- Running a loop around Taman Saujana Hijau (by following the pedestrian path) which applies 3km per loop.
- Do as minimum of 17 loops to qualify as a finisher of Pink50 2016.
- Minimal support event. Please read the entire race info.
- No pacer is allowed except for the duo category.