A New World: Kuala Lumpur will be organized at Petronas Filharmonik Hall on 21 February 2016.
This February, A New World: intimate music from FINAL FANTASY performs for the first time in Southeast Asia at the DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS in Kuala Lumpur!
From the producers of the global intermedia orchestra phenomenon Distant Worlds: music from FINAL FANTASY and officially licensed by renowned game developer SQUARE ENIX, A New World introduces audiences to the rich music from FINAL FANTASY on a personal and intimate scale that has yet to be experienced. The production features music from over 25 years of the FINAL FANTASY catalogue in exciting arrangements for chamber ensemble, solo instruments and other combinations. Under the direction of GRAMMY award-winning conductor Arnie Roth and joined by acclaimed piano soloist Benyamin Nuss, the Musicians of the Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra will take listeners on a new, intimate journey inside the stunning music from FINAL FANTASY!
For registration online, please visit website at http://mpo.com.my/43-a-new-world-intimate-music-from-final-fantasy/
For registration manual, please go to THE BOX OFFICE -
DEWAN FILHARMONIK PETRONAS
Ground Floor, Tower 2, PETRONAS Twin Towers, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, 50088 Kuala Lumpur.
BOX OFFICE HOURS : Tue-Sat (10.30am to 6.30pm)
* MYKAD / MYKID - 10% OFF FOR ALL TICKET PRICES
* 2O15/16 SEASON SUBSCRIBERS AND SENIOR CITIZENS (55+ years) - 15% OFF FOR ALL TICKET PRICES
* GROUP BOOKINGS - 10% OFF TICKET PRICES FOR GROUPS OF 10 – 24; 15% OFF TICKET PRICES FOR GROUPS OF 25-49 (GET 2 FREE TICKETS); 20% OFF TICKET PRICES FOR GROUPS OF 50 OR MORE (GET 4 FREE TICKETS)
Terms and Condition
* AGE LIMIT - Children below the age of 8 shall not be admitted.
* DRESS CODE - Strictly NO shorts, collarless t-shirts, singlets, sneakers, sports attire, sports shoes and slippers at any time.
* Electronic devices (including mobile phones, pagers, watch alarms). All concert goers are requested to switch off their mobile phones, pagers, watch alarms and other electronic devices before entering the concert hall. All usage of mobile phones such as the Short Messaging Service (SMS) is prohibited; this is to ensure an ideal concert experience both for the performers and other audience members.
* Recording equipment (including cameras, video recorders, tape recorders, mobile phones). All forms of recording and photography equipment are strictly prohibited in the concert hall. We seek the co-operation and understanding of all audience members in observing this policy.
* The safety and security of our patrons are of utmost importance to us. Whether you decide to deposit your bags or bring them into the hall, your bags may be subject to security checks. However, all bulky items, plastic carriers, backpacks, large briefcases and umbrellas must be placed at the lockers at Level 1.
* Facilities for wheelchair users include a ramp to the foyer, a lift with low-level buttons, levelled floor and a designated wheelchair position in the stalls. A unisex toilet for customers with disabilities is available at the Stalls, Circle and Upper Circle levels. An induction loop is available in the Stalls and relays the performance to those using hearing aids with a T-setting. Please advise our Box Office staff at the time you book your tickets if you require the above services.
* Free locker facilities are available at Level 1 of the concert hall. It is opened 30 minutes before performance until 30 minutes after its conclusion.
* Food & drinks are not allowed in the concert hall.
* Smoking is strictly prohibited in the concert hall.
* Discounts for single tickets and concessions are redeemable only at the DFP Box Office, KLCC and are not applicable for online transactions.
* Valid tickets are required for admittance into the concert hall.
* No refunds. All sales are final.
* Discounts and concessions cannot be combined.
* Dewan Filharmonik PETRONAS reserves the right to introduce discounts and other price changes, and vary seating arrangement without notice.
* Out of consideration for both audience and artists, children under the age of 8 are not allowed in the concert hall unless otherwise indicated.
* The artistic programme (including all artists and repertoire) is subject to change without notice.