Rainforest World Music Festival 2016 will be organized at Sarawak Cultural Village, Kuching on 05 August 2016 - 07 August 2016 ( Friday - Sunday ).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/rainforest-world-music-festival-2016
The Rainforest World Music Festival is a unique festival that brings together on the same stage renowned world musicians from all continents and indigenous musicians from the interiors of the mythical island of Borneo. Catch the rare sounds of ethnic musical instruments and be mesmerized like others who had been there! With a line-up of international and Malaysian bands playing a diverse range of world genres, the festival is featuring different acts per night over 3 nights. Its formula of afternoon informative workshops, ethno-musical lectures, jamming sessions and mini concerts, followed by evening performances on the main stage has proven to be a hit, with the audience, who come from near and far. There will be an additional stage ‘Theatre Stage’ where 2 bands will perform in the afternoon every day. This will be held concurrently with the workshops being held in the various ‘houses’ at the venue. Another addition is the drum circle which will be held in the evenings from 5 to 6 pm where festival goers can participate. For more details, please log on to www.rwmf.net
Terms and Conditions
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Strictly no Professional Video Recording & Photo Taking
* Outside food & drinks are not allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.
The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!