SHELL MALAYSIA MOTORCYCLE GRAND PRIX 2016 will be organized at Sepang International Circuit on 28 October 2016 - 30 October 2016.
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/shell-malaysia-motorcycle-grand-prix-2016
Held on 28-30 October 2016, just 4 weeks after the Malaysia F1 Grand Prix, the two biggest international motorsports events make for a high adrenaline October in Malaysia. Fans can expect an even bigger and better Shell Malaysia Motorcycle Grand Prix 2016, with passionate rivalry on the track and a spectacular motocarnival for passionate two-wheel motorsports enthusiasts off the track.
With more than 100 booths, the motocarnival offers just about everything a fan could want. MotoGP race week, arguably the best two-wheel motorsports festival in Southeast Asia, extends across the Klang Valley, with off-track entertainment, fan engagement with riders and other exciting activities.
Local fans will definitely want to root for Adam Norrodin, who is making his Malaysia MotoGP debut as a SIC Racing team rookie, and not forgetting, cheer on national favourites Hafizh Syahrin and Azlan Shah in the Moto 2 category.
Terms and Condition
The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Free admission for infants in arms and children below 7 years old but without seat.
* Each ticket is valid for a 3-day admission.
* Citrine is open to all Main Grandstand ticket holders.
* Child Ticket is only applicable for children aged between 7 yrs to 12 yrs (Year of Birth 2004-2009)
* On event day, patrons must produce child's identity card/ Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Student Card upon entry into the circuit for age verification.
* Children must be accompanied and supervised at all times.
* Any patron bearing a Child Ticket be older than the age appicable to the ticket, Sepang International Circuit reserves the absolute right to:
- Refuse entry and direct the patron to leave the circuit without any refund or compensation or
- Direct patron to purchase/ upgrade to a new available ticket.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No Refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* No outside food & drinks are allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.