2016 FORMULA 1 MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX will be organized at Sepang International Circuit on 30 September 2016 - 02 October 2016 ( Friday - Sunday ).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/2016-formula-1-malaysia-grand-prix
The 18th edition of the 2016 FORMULA 1 MALAYSIA GRAND PRIX is held from 30 September to 2 October 2016, the first time it has been moved in the F1 calendar for many years. Coming right after the Singapore F1 Grand Prix, the race offers a unique double F1 treat in Southeast Asia.
With an exciting cluster of events throughout the race week, including a demo run, auto carnival, fan engagement programmes with the drivers, and a spectacular post-race concert, the newly redefined F1 is not to be missed! Families looking forward to soaking up the thrills at Sepang can enjoy an improved family-friendly activities at the circuit with the ever popular X-track returning on popular demand, showcasing motorsports-themed thrills such as drifting, rallying, go-karting, ATV rides and more, for fans of all ages.
Terms and Condition
The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Free admission for infants in arms and children below 7 years old but without seat.
* Each ticket is valid for a 3-day admission.
* Citrine is open to all Main Grandstand ticket holders.
* Child Ticket is only applicable for children aged between 7 yrs to 12 yrs (Year of Birth 2004-2009)
* On event day, patrons must produce child's identity card/ Passport/ Birth Certificate/ Student Card upon entry into the circuit for age verification.
* Children must be accompanied and supervised at all times.
* Any patron bearing a Child Ticket be older than the age applicable to the ticket, Sepang International Circuit reserves the absolute right to:
- Refuse entry and direct the patron to leave the circuit without any refund or compensation or
- Direct patron to purchase/ upgrade to a new available ticket.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No Refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* No outside food & drinks are allowed.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811
* TicketCharge's Conditions of Sales apply.