Malacca Possible Run 2016 will be organized at Mahkota Parade, Melaka on 1 May 2016.
* For online registration, please visit this website https://event.howei.com/node/440/registration/select
Race Kit Collection
Date: 29th & 30th April 2016
Time: 10 am - 6pm
Venue: World of Sports, Mahkota Parade, Malacca
- FINISHER MEDALS AND CERTIFICATES:
Everyone who completes the 10KM run will receive a medal and an e-certificate.
Family who completes the 3KM fun run will receive 2 medals and an e-certificate.
- T-SHIRT: All participants will receive an Micro Dry Fit T-shirt during race kit collection.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed. Please ensure to select the category that you are eligible. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE: 15TH April 2016 or Upon Reaching 2500 Participants.
- STRICTLY NO RACE KIT COLLECTION ON EVENT DAY.
Please take note Upon Closure of the Distribution Hall on Saturday, 30th April 2016, all the race kits will be deemed as unwanted and therefore become the property of the organizer. The organizer reserves the right to dispose or redistribute the race kits in any manner deemed appropriate.
- PRIZE GIVING
- All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification at Technical Secretariat Centre.
- Winners must ensure to collect their cash awards after the race and upon announcement of results.
- All uncollected cash awards will be forfeited.
- Only 1st to 10th prize winners for category A – E and 1st – 5th prize winners for category F will be announced on the race day.
- REFRESHMENT Station will be located at distances according to MAF and MAA rules.
- END OF COMPETITION: The 10KM Run will be officially over 90 minutes from start time. The 3KM Fun Run will be officially over 30 minutes from start time.
- ENQUIRIES: email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: Mr. S.Genesan@Gani: 013-5000684 / 013-5000986
- The organizer reserves the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the race. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- The organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunderstorm or extreme weather condition. Should the condition persist after delay, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organizer shall not be held responsible for any claims whatever in any form made by individual or parties concerned.
- The organizer reserve the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to him/her.