VI Cross Country 2016 will be organized at Victoria Institution, Kuala Lumpur on 28th February 2016 (Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.vicrosscountry.com/p/info.html
Distance: 5km (RM50) & 8km (RM65)
- Open to all MALAYSIAN & Non – Malaysian also for Victorian, Non-Victorian and Family members.
End of Competition
- The race is officially over after 2 hours from 8km start time
- 14th February 2016 or 2,500 participants whichever is earlier.
* NO refund for participants who do not eventually take part in the event for whatever reason.
* NO refund for cancellation.
* Transfer of race entries to another party or change race categories is STRICTLY prohibited.
* They will be 10% additional chargers from registration portal on top of the registration fee.
*Please select T-shirt color based on your sport houses.
Race Pack Collection
To be announced at a later date.
*Please note that the race entry pack will not be given on the race date.
Participants must wear the assigned bib number on his/her chest.
Participants will be disqualified for not wearing his/her bib numbers.
All participants who successfully complete the race will be awarded a finisher’s medal upon presentation of their running bib to the respective officials at the medal collection counter.
All finisher’s medal must be collected on the race day.
No request thereafter will be entertained.
Participants who have completed the race will be able to download the personalize e-certificate from www.vicrosscountry.com once the official result have been posted.
There will be drink stations on the route at approximately every 3KM.
Baggage facilities will be available at the start and finish point areas.
ABOUT THE RUN -
For the FIRST TIME EVER in the Victorian Institution's history, the exclusive VI Cross Country racing event will be OPEN to public!!!
VI Cross Country 2016 is held in conjunction with the 123rd Anniversary of Victoria Institution and 50th Anniversary of Victoria Institution Old Boys’ Association Foundation.
The main objective of this event is to give you the opportunity to contribute in the fundraise for the development and enrichment of the school’s co-curriculum activities.
For Victorians, this will be THE long-awaited back-to-school event that you have anticipated which will definitely rings back the oldest and most memorable memories that you have with our Alma Mater.
The most interesting part will be when you run in zeal wearing your sports house t-shirt and compete again like old times. You will contribute a point to your house upon registration and completion of the run, respectively. So, lets see which house will win VI Cross Country 2016!