KubUltra 2016 will be organized at Taman Millenium Park, Kuala Kubu Bharu on 5th March 2016.
* For online registration, please visit this website http://www.kubultra.asiantrailexplorers.com/register.htm
KubUltra…! is a trail running event on jungle trails near the enchanting township of Kuala Kubu Bharu.
KubUltra…! targets mainly four groups:
- Families and individuals who want to be introduced to hiking and trail running.
- Families and individuals who are looking for a new, healthy, adventurous outdoor activity for their spare time.
- Individuals who are reasonably fit and aim for a moderate workout.
- Individuals who are looking for some challenging activity.
KubUltra…! will consist of five main categories:
5, 10, 20, 40, 60
KubUltra 5: for children, families, newcomers - 5 kilometres
KubUltra 10: for children, families, newcomers, not so fit hikers and runners - 10 kilometres
KubUltra 20: for those who are not ready yet to go longer distances - 20 kilometres
KubUltra 40: for those willing to push themselves - 40 kilometres
KubUltra 60: for those looking for the real deal and are prepared to leave their comfort zone - 60 kilometres
Kuala Kubu BharuKuala Kubu Bharu in Selangor, Malaysia, is a township where it looks as if time has come to a standstill. It served as a fort during the Selangor civil war from 1867 to 1874, but is better known for the tragedy during which the Kuala Kubu dam burst open and flooded the town, affecting its tin mining activities and killing 33 people.
Trail Running Events:
KubUltra 5: Start at 09:00am - 5 km
KubUltra 10: Start at 08:30am - 10 km
KubUltra 20: Start at 08:00am - 20 km
KubUltra 40: Start at 07:00am - 40 km
KubUltra 60: Start at 06:00am - 60 km
Carnival 09:00am - 08:00pm