BUKIT JALIL HALF MARATHON 2016 will be organizezd at Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil, Kuala Lumpur on 13th March 2016 (Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://runnerific.blogspot.my/2015/10/bukit-jalil-half-marathon-2016.html
Distance: 22.5km & 13.5km
Manual Registration --> FTKLAA Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat, Kuala Lumpur.
-Local Participants bib collection will be on 27th, 28th February 2016, BROOKS BOUTIQUE THE CURVE. Lot 204, 2nd Floor, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, From 11am to 7pm.
- Outstation Participants bib collection will be on 12th March 2016 at Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil from 11am to 7pm.
*Strictly no Racekit collection on race day.
Terms and Condition
1. TIMING CHIPS / E-CERTIFICATE: Timing Chips use for all categories only and qualified finisher may download E-certificate from dedicated website 1 1/2 month after event close.
2. FINISHER T-SHIRT: Will be given to ALL qualified finisher of 22.5km categories. (i.e. runner with bib verified, ribbon etc as required by the organizer.)
3 QUALIFY TIME: No specific qualify time required so long as you return to finishing line before 10am, however 22.5km categories must across check point A within one and a half hour from starting.
4. REGISTRATION: Official registration sponsor: Adrenalin Addict
5. GROUP REGISTRATION: TBJRC email address: email@example.com (10 & above)
6. MANUAL REGISTRATION: FTKLAA Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat, Kuala Lumpur.
7. NO MULTIPLE ENTRY PER PARTICIPANT.
8. Participants with cardio-logical history are advised to consult your doctor prior registration.
9. RACEKIT COLLECTION
a. Local Participants bib collection will be on 27th, 28th February 2016, BROOKS BOUTIQUE THE CURVE. Lot 204, 2nd Floor, The Curve, Mutiara Damansara, 47800 Petaling Jaya, From 11am to 7pm.
b. Outstation Participants bib collection will be on 12th March 2016 at Taman Rekreasi Bukit Jalil from 11am to 7pm. Strictly no Racekit collection on race day.
10. The organizer would try to accommodate runner’s expectation for running vest / Finisher Tee selection entries.
11. DISCLAIMERS CLAUSE
a.The Organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the Event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is ambiguity in any of the provisions, the Organizer shall be the authority to interpret. Any updates on the rules and regulations of the event will be notified on the official website, http://www.bukitjalilhalfmarathon.com and it is the responsibility of the affected participant to keep abreast with any changes.
b. The Organizer reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to the Participant. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fee paid and the Organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
c. There will strictly be no fee refund if the event is cancelled for reason of force majeure ie.e due to occurrence of incidents that are beyond the control of the Organizer or acts of God which renders it impossible or unsafe to hold the event.
d. While every reasonable precaution will be taken by the Organizer to ensure the participants’ safety, participants run solely at their own risk and the Organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for, during, or after participation in the Event. Participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual Event day.
e. Once registration has been duly processed, there will be no fee refund for participants who do not eventually participate in the Event for whatever reason.
f. The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the Event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to Sponsors anywhere in the world.
g. The Organizer will not entertain nor be in any way responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete or inaccurate entry details in the registration form.
h. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries to another party or change race categories after their registrations are confirmed.
i. Racekit including event vest not collected on the date stated is deem unwanted and TBJRC reserves the right to dispose them.
j. Due to the recent haze phenomenon, should API reading published by DOE of Malaysia exceeding 100 at PJ or Cheras areas as at 5.00am, 13th March 2016 the run shall be cancelled.