NOTTINGHAM CHARITY RUN 2016 will be organized at Trent Building, University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih on 27th March 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://ncr2016.sanottingham.org/
Flag off time: 7.00am
On-campus booth registrations: 22/2/2016 – 25/3/2016 from 10am to 4pm
Runner's Entitlement -
- goodies bag,
- bib numbers,
- DryFit NCR Tshirt
- Top 3 for 5 km Fun Run – Hampers, Medals & Certificates
- Top 3 for 10 km Men – Cash (1st - RM 400, 2nd - RM 250, 3rd - RM 150), Medal & Certificate
- Top 3 for 10 km Women – Cash (1st - RM 400, 2nd - RM 250, 3rd - RM 150), Medal & Certificate
- Top 100 - 10 km Men – Medals & Certificate
- Top 100 - 10 km Women – Medals & Certificate
For further enquiries, you may drop us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Run-
Nottingham Charity Run 2016 (NCR 2016) is the 8th annual charity event organised by ACE Society of University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus (UNMC), with the support of several other student societies and clubs on campus. The run will commence on the 27th of March 2016 (Sunday), located at University of Nottingham Malaysia Campus, Semenyih.
The purpose of the run is to shed light on children with disabilities. Did you know that one out of every 20 children aged 14 or younger – approximately 93 million kids around the world—are living with a moderate or severe disability of some kind? In 2013, Malaysia recorded a total of 3302 kids (under 6 years of age) and 13786 teenagers (under 18 years of age) are registered with a disability of some sort. This is why, this year, we have decided to create an impact to the UNMC community and the public on being aware of this issue.
All proceeds from NCR 2016 will go to the Home for Special People Cheras, Selangor. The funds raised through the run and donations will be used to further develop and provide better residential care facilities to the children of the home.
The run is open to public of all ages.