FOODTECH 2016 will be organized at Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) on 27th - 29th July 2016.
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.mifb.com.my/foodtech/
As stated by United Nations, world population is projected to reach 9.6 billion by 2050. As such, food production must be in line to achieve a massive scale to meet the demands of the population, where food technology plays a vital role to ensure quality of food for the assurance of population health.
Held in conjunction with MIFB 2016, FoodTech 2016 has reached its 7th year with a higher level of achievement and recognition from the industry. On top of that, the manufacturing sector in Malaysia has recorded a strong growth of 6.2% in year 2014, attributable to stronger performance of the export-oriented industries and expansion in the domestic-oriented industries. Malaysia has registered a growth rate of export which rose by 6.4% (RM 766.13 billion) in year 2014, to more than 200 countries, amounting to RM 25.6 billion.
Source: www.technologyreview.com, www.un.org, www.matrade.gov.my & www.statistics.gov.my
Terms and Condition
- The exhibition is only open to professionals, trade and business visitors during trade days.
- Admission is by invitation or business registration only.
- Minors 16 and below will NOT be allowed for admission.
- All visitors must be in proper business attire. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to those deemed inappropriately dressed.
- Bermudas, shorts, slippers and singlets are NOT allowed for admission.