Perkeso Run and Ride 2016 will be organized at Dataran DBKL 1, Jalan Raja Laut, Kuala Lumpur on 17th April 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://sihat.perkeso.gov.my/
PERKESO proudly organize the 2nd edition of PERKESO Run Ride 2016 in collaboration with Dewan Bandaraya Kuala Lumpur (DBKL) in conjunction with the KL Car Free Morning (KLCFM). After the success of the 1st PERKESO Run and Ride with the participation of over 3,000 participants, PERKESO is targeting a higher number of participation of 5,000 participants.
The event will be held on 17th April 2016 at Dataran DBKL 1, Kuala Lumpur. During this event, major streets in Kuala Lumpur will be blocked to allow participants to enjoy car-free Kuala Lumpur. The program is open for cycling, jogging, walking, rollerblading, roller skating, skate boarding and hand cycling.
In accordance with PERKESO’s aspiration towards healthy workers in Malaysia, the event is hoped to catalyze further uptake in healthy choices among it’s participants; which includes active living via exercise.
In conjunction with the upcoming Labor Day 2016 on 1st May 2016, PERKESO will also organize the pre-launch of Labor Day 2016 during this event which will be officially launch by Minister of Human Resources.
Terms and Conditions
1. Please be informed that only MALAYSIAN participants aged 18 years old and above are eligible for registration.
2. Participants must complete their registration details with true, accurate and current information. Inaccurate or incomplete information can be grounds and we reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
3. Participants must agree to receive contact from the event organisers from time to time by email. Any notice sent by email by the organizer or the party so assigned by the organisers to the supplied address on the registration form shall be deemed received by the participant.
4. Participants must take own risk and shall no hold the organizer responsible for any injuries, accidents or death, however caused before, during or after the event.
5. Participants must abide by all the rules and regulations of the event.