Throttle Up New Challenges, Lions Up New Vision
As the VIP (Very Important People), you are cordially invited to join the JUNGLE RUN for V.I.P. (Vision Impaired People).
The JUNGLE RUN is guaranteed to be full of thrills and spills. The very 1st thrilling event of its kind in 2016 is jointly organised by Lions Club of Penang Komtar, Lions Club of Georgetown City, Full Throttle Adventure Club (FTAC) and Penang Hash House Harriers (PH3) (hereinafter is known as the Organisers and shall mean and include their members, employees, workers, agents, representatives and/or sponsors).
The JUNGLE RUN aims to raise funds for 100 units of cataracts (the market price for a cataract costs RM3,000 per unit approximately) will help donate to the needy patients at Penang General Hospital (it is on a first-come, first-served basis). The participants of JUNGLE RUN perform a straightforward contribution towards the fundraising campaign of cataracts by simply paying Registration Fee (RM85/person) accordingly. The participants complete the JUNGLE RUN within the set durations qualied to get a finisher medal. The JUNGLE RUN opens to everyone aged 18 and above. Kindly match your age with the relevant categories, namely, Entrance Run (4KM), Enthusiast Run (6KM) and Extreme Run (10KM), respectively. The entitlements for participants include of dry fit t-shirt, refreshments and medal.
The JUNGLE RUN opens to all nationalities aged 18 years old and above. Kindly match your competent physical fitness with the relevant category of either Entrance Run (4KM), Enthusiast Run (6KM) or Extreme Run (10KM). The entitlements for participants including a piece of running jersey, a finishing medal for qualified runners finish the line within the set duration. All runners will be treated refreshments after the run.
Date: 24th April 2016
Time: 8:00am - 12:00pm
Venue: Taman Rimba, Teluk Bahang, Penang
GPS: 5.446483, 100.217147
Category Distance Duration Schedule
Entrance Run 4km 90 minutes 9:00am
Enthusiast Run 6km 150 minutes 8:30am
Extreme Run 10km 210 minutes 8:00am
Race Kit Collection
Date: 22nd April 2016 & 23rd April 2016
Time: 6:00pm - 9:00pm (22nd April), 12:00pm - 6:00pm (23rd April)
Venue: Red Rock Hotel, Jalan Macalister, Penang
For register online , please visit website at https://event.howei.com/node/533/registration/register
Terms and Conditions
1. All registration (online or manual) MUST be proven by payment transaction shown in the receipt;
2. No refund will be entertained for wrongful or multiple registrations;
3. Substitution or changing of categories will not be entertained. Kindly tick the relevant category
suit you perfect before sign up; or else, a re-registration will take place;
4. Participants are strongly advised to go for a medical check-up and/or to consult any medical practitioner on the issues of fitness and health condition whether to be considered fit to participate;
5. Participants run at their own risk. The organisers shall not be liable for any personal or otherwise, suffered, caused or whatsoever arising from the related activities before, during and after the participation of the JUNGLE RUN in any state pertaining to death, injury, loss and/or damage;
6. The organisers reserve the right to delay or postpone the commencement of JUNGLE RUN in the event of heavy rains, thunderstorms, air pollution index hits unhealthy level or any other unpredictable extreme weather conditions. Should the heavy rains, thunderstorms, haze or unpredictable extreme weather conditions persist after delay or postponement, the organisers reserve the right to cancel it without any prior notices;
7. In the event of heavy rains, thunderstorms, catastrophic, natural disasters or other unforeseen happenings resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any participants or parties concerned;
8. The organisers reserve the right to use any photographs (including those of participants’), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to the members, employees, workers, agents, representatives and/or sponsors;
9. The organisers reserve the right to limit and refuse entry at its absolute discretion without assigning any reasons;
10. The organisers will issue the t-shirt as per the size indicated in the registration form on a first-come, first-served basis. In the event that the size is unavailable, the organisers reserve the right to replace it with another size without any prior notices;
11. The organisers reserve their rights to amend, modify, insert and/or delete the terms and conditions hereof as they deem fit without giving any prior notifications, and
12. In the event that any clause hereof is declared by any judicial or other competent authorities to be void, voidable, illegal or otherwise unenforceable, such clause shall to that extent be deemed not to form part of the terms hereof and the enforceability of the remaining terms shall not be affected.