TBP XCO Amateur Team Relay Challenge will be organized at Taiping, Perak on 10 April 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://www.cyclingevents.my/form/index/84/f94fa61ae7ae0279e8f2004905870445
Event Starting Point Address
Taiping Bike Park
XCO Team Relay
Registration Closing Date
09 April 2016
Mohd Fadhullah B Husop - 0165419440
Wong Kar Hui - 0174308188
Registration Contact Person (Mon - Fri 9:00am to 6:00pm)
CyclingEvents.my - 012-2982960 (Call & Whatspp)
Terms and Conditions
In consideration of accepting this entry and allowing me (and my team members) to participate in the Event, I, the undersigned (for myself, my heirs, executors, legal representatives, team members) hereby freely and voluntarily agree with the Event organiser that:
1. I acknowledge that I am eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the legal guardian of the child, and that I have read and understood the contents of this document.
2. I have consent from my legal guardian and/or my parents in participating in the event (for participants below 18 years old)
3. I declare that I am deemed physically fit and medically fit to participate in this event. I also confirm that I have no physical or medical condition, which in my knowledge would endanger others or myself while participating in the Event.
4. I consent to the free use of my name, photographs, likeness and/or voice to appear in any documentary, promotional (including advertisements), television, radio or film coverage of the Event and without compensation or further notice, and I agree to assign all copyright or other interests therein to the Event.
5. I agree to pay the full amount of participant fee as advertised by the event organizer, and further agree that event organizer reserve the rights to refuse my entry should the total participation fee received from me is less than the advertised amount. I also agree to bear whatsoever transaction fees or costs arise from the transaction of my participant fees to the event organizer.
6. I will not request for a refund to the registration fees in the case of my withdrawal of participation in the event. I also agree not to request for refund to the registration if the Event is cancelled or postponed due to the reasons of Force Majeure. Force Majeure shall mean all events which are beyond the reasonable control of and unforeseeable by the Organiser, and which occurs on or before the Event, and the occurrence of any such events results in the fact that it is impossible or impractical for the Organiser to perform or conduct the Event.
7. Being fully aware of the risks, conditions and hazards associated with this Event, I HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND DISCHARGE the event organiser, event sponsors, partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers and/or agents involved in the Event from any and all liability for accident, injury or damage to me or the person under my care or property howsoever caused arising out of or in connection with the Event.
8. I FURTHER AGREE TO WAIVE, RELEASE AND DISCHARGE for myself, my heirs, executors, administrators, legal representatives, assignees and successors an interest in any and all claims of damages for death, personal injury or property damage which I may have or which may hereafter accrue to me as a result of my participation in the Event against the event organiser, event sponsors, partners and each of their respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, volunteers and/or agents.