BUKIT JALIL CCC RUN 2016 will be organized at CALVARY CONVENTION CENTRE NO.1, JALAN JALIL PERKASA 1, BUKIT JALIL, KUALA LUMPUR on 4 JUNE 2016 (Saturday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://mro.myraceonline.com/ccc16/registrations
Distance / Fees: 10km (RM85) || 5km (RM55)
Option 2: Manual/Walk-In-
Date(s): 27 March, 10 April, 17 April, 1 May, 8 May
Time: 11am to 2pm
Venue: Calvary Convention Centre, No. 1, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Bukit Jalil, K.L.
RACE KIT COLLECTION
Venue : Calvary Convention Centre, No.1, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 1, Bukit Jalil, KL
Date : 21 & 28 May 2016 (Saturday)
Time : 9am to 3pm
Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
5km Family Fun Run
1st-10th : Finisher’s Prize
1st, 2nd, 3rd (Men & Women) : Grand Prize + Trophy
7th-10th (Men & Women) : Finisher’s Prize
Registration closes on 15th May 2016 or upon 5000 participants.
ABOUT THE RUN -
BUKIT JALIL CCC RUN 2016 is a community event hosted at Calvary Convention Centre inspired to encourage a healthy and vibrant lifestyle within the community and to showcase the progressive development of Bukit Jalil.
The two-part event includes the community run in the morning, followed by a property showcase featuring upcoming real estate projects, as well as a bazaar fair with activities and fun for the family.
An exclusive one-day property showcase highlighting some of the leading developers and projects in Bukit Jalil. The perfect opportunity for potential home owners to have a glimpse of what Bukit Jalil has to offer.
Fun and games for the whole family, with bazaar and food stalls for bargain hunters.
Terms and Conditions
1. All who wish to participate will require to register and pay the fees in full.
2. Registration and payment of fees can be made by:
a. Online registration at: http://bjcccrun.com
b. Registration Counter on selected Sundays at CCC (11am-12pm). Please refer to weekly announcement or website for dates.
3. This is a rain or shine event, no refund of fees will be made.
4. No refund will be made for wrongful or duplicate registration.
5. Changing of run categories is not allowed. Participants will need to re-register to change a run category.
6. Registration closes on 15 May 2016 or upon 5000 participants.
7. The organizers reserve the right to remove and/or deny registration to any participant(s) deemed physically incapable of starting or continuing the race to prevent him/her from injuries, or if the participant poses a security risk/issue at the event.
8. For team participation, the team leader shall be responsible to get participation consent of all its team members, including each team member’s consent to agree to the organizer’s disclaimer, waiver, rules and regulations.