Timing & You Program on 2016 Financial Market Outlook will be organized at Suite A-20-1, Level 20 - Menara UOA Bangsar 5 Jalan Bangsar Utama 1, Kuala Lumpur on 14th April 2016 (Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/timing-you-program-on-2016-financial-market-outlook-tickets-23874503282?aff=ebrowse
Learn Proven Strategies & Systems for your Investment Journey!
The currency of the country is dropping, government raises taxes, financial market is not stable and the worst is yet to come.
In fact, it is not just Malaysia and we are being warned on Forbes, theguardian, CNBC and many more reputable international medias that the world is heading towards a devastating economic downturn.
If you agree to what have just mentioned, wouldn’t it be great if you know how to even profit and take advantage from such situation?
Derick will be sharing about all these and investment asset classes that he sees aTURNING POINT in the 2nd Quarter of 2016. Join Derick as he shares:
- Why SDC is happening and how similar it is to the Great Depression
- Learn the 3 phases of SDC in Europe, Japan and US
- Understand what is Cycle Analysis (CA) and how to use CA to forecast the direction of different investment asset classes
- Learn smart money through capital flow for profitable trades and investment
- Which asset classes to invest and to avoid in 2016
- Revelation of the Wealth Code to accumulate wealth
- Understand why ASEAN is in the bright spot
- Exclusive glimpse
Who should attend this seminar?
1. Aspiring Investor
2. Complete Newbie
3. Intermediate Investor
4. Seasoned Investor
Who is Derick Tan?
Derick Tan from Singapore, is an active trader and investor with 17 years of experience in the financial industry, while providing global asset strategies and investment ideas for high net worth individuals (HNMIs).
Derick dedicated more than a decade to the research, study and application of Cycle Analysis (CA) to predict, time and profit from the different investment asset classes. History repeats itself and now it is almost an exact replay of the 1929-1939 Great Depression in many aspects. Derick believes it is going to be many times worse this time around because it is not just Europe going bankrupt, but Japan and the US as well. The Sovereign Debt Crisis (SDC) is inevitable because of the collapse in governments. This phenomenon can be seen not only in the Western part of the world but in our own home as well. The effects of financial market volatility and socio-political uncertainties around the region and abroad has many implications to Malaysia and the markets around this region.
Based on the facts and researches Derick found, the current economic downturn is going to last until 2020. Nevertheless, ASEAN region is in the bright spot due to the rise of China and the capital flow from other regions because of SDC.