An Introduction to Change Management and its ‘Value-Add’ for Business Transformation will be organized at Training Room, MIM's Office on 22nd April 2016 (Friday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/an-introduction-to-change-management-and-its-value-add-for-business-transformation-tickets-22827159649?aff=ebrowse
Rapid changes in the business environment and demand for effective leadership have long inspired research in this field. We now have an abundance of knowledge on what is leadership but it is the ‘how’ of good leadership that is so often difficult to grasp.
Many of today’s leaders are focused on leading from the front, transforming and training others in order to develop their organisation. While understandable, this approach to team management leaves little room for self-reflection and personal growth.
The highlight of this session will be to share the findings of a recent study of three leaders from three different industries who’ve demonstrated the Seven Cs of Leading with Purpose and Passion to achieve their organizations’ Vision and Mission.
We’ll discuss how such leaders influence and inspire their followers to succeed, as John C. Maxwell stated: “The True Measure of Leadership Is Influence – Nothing More, Nothing Less”.
Change Management & Business Transformation with Nimalan Nadesalingam
Nimalan Nadesalingam, is an Associate Director and Senior Global Change Management Consultant at the Corporate Centre for DPDHL, one of the world’s largest multi-nationals, as well as the founder of 7Cs of Change Consultancy.
He is a respected and acclaimed professional keynote speaker and writer having delivered keynote speeches and trainings for thousands of delegates from numerous types of industries in Europe, Asia, Africa, South America and the Middle East. He has had articles published in multiple languages in a variety of business magazines and his book, ‘Transformative Change’, was released internationally in 2014 and charted in the Amazon Top 100 Business Books bestsellers list.
Nimalan is from Great Britain where he earned his BA Honours and subsequent MBA. Now living in Germany, he works across the globe as a consultant on major programmes whilst also training, coaching and mentoring.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to understand:
- Why organisations must change
- What is Change Management?
- How Change Management adds value to an organisation
- (The best way to approach Change Management
BENEFITS & FEES
- CPD talks are complimentary for MIM Individual members who may also bring along two colleagues free of charge
- MIM Corporate members receive five complimentary seats. A fee of RM20 is charged for each additional participant
- Non-members are required to pay RM50 per person
- Payment can made online, via a bank or in cash before the talk’s commencement
Please note that the “CPD TALK” session is designed and organised exclusively for members and since seats are limited, it will be on a first-come first-served basis.