MSK MRI WORKSTATION WORKSHOP KUALA LUMPUR will be organized at The Gardens Hotel, Lingkaran Syed Putra Mid Valley, Kuala Lumpur on 27th - 28th August 2016 (Saturday - Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.sg/e/msk-mri-workstation-workshop-kuala-lumpur-malaysia-august-2016-radiology-education-asia-tickets-21515512477?aff=ebrowse
2 Day Intensive MSK MRI Workstation based workshop
MRI of the Shoulder, Knee, Hip and Ankle
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA AUGUST 27TH AND 28TH
Learn by Doing: The best way to learn something is to do it. Lectures and conferences give you information but they dont tell you HOW to apply it. Knowledge from lectures and conferences on its own is of no use if you cant put it into practice in your daily work. We give you the detailed knowledge, then teach you HOW to put it into practice. HOW to report accurately and confidently and what to report and what to ignore, with our guided, intensive workstation based workshops.
Intensive and detailed half day for each joint with a mixture of lectures and extensive guided viewing of full dicom MRIs on individual workstations, where you assess hundreds of MRI's and actively learn.
How you will actively learn:
- Fellowship style learning where you actively look and are guided through full dicom studies on individual workstations and can ask questions to clarify doubts.
- Guided viewing of MSK MRI pathology in 100's of dicom studies. See in a weekend an extensive amount of pathology thats taken us over 10 years to gather.
- View dicom studies from various field strength MRI's and learn how to assess both arthrographic and non arthrographic studies, so that you are not limited to only one sort of imaging.
- Learning is not just gathering facts. Its no use if you cant retain and recall that knowledge when you need it. Our structured method of learning increases your ability to retain and recall the knowledge you gain when you need it when you are back in your own clinic or hospital.
Who's running the Workshop?
Workshop run by Dr Ravi Padmanabhan, Director of Radiology Education Asia based in Singapore. Dr Ravi trained in medicine and radiology in Australia and is fellowship trained in MSK MRI. He has worked in centres for imaging elite athletes in Australia and has extensive experience in Musculoskeletal MRI and teaching. He has been running workstation based MRI workshops across Asia and Australia for over 10 years.
This workshop will be of use to trainee and consultant radiologists, sports physicians and orthopaedic surgeons.
Registrations are limited to ensure that attendees can get individual attention.