How To Convert Leads Through Marketing Automation [Training @ KL] will be organized at Makespace, LG16, Quill City Mall 1018, Jalan Sultan Ismail, Kuala Lumpur on 3rd May 2016 (Tuesday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/how-to-convert-leads-through-marketing-automation-training-kl-tickets-24748588695?aff=ebrowse
- T H E T R A I N I N G -
If you're finding the multitude of tasks related to marketing, managing leads and nurturing those leads is getting a little crazy - you probably want to consider implementing marketing automation.
What exactly is marketing automation? It's the use of technology to more effectively market on different channels and automate repetitive task - freeing up your time and making the whole process more efficient!
Plus, companies using marketing automation see 53% higher conversion rates!
- C O U R S E O U T L I N E -
- What is marketing automation and how will it benefit your team
- Case studies of successful marketing automation campaigns
- The best marketing automation tools
- How to develop a marketing automation strategy and process
- Best practices: marketing automation for online and email marketing
- How to successfully manage and convert leads
- T H E T R A I N E R -
Mawarni Adam - Brand & Marketing Strategist, Founder at M Consulting
Mawarni Adam is the Founder and Marketing Consultant at M Consulting Asia. She is an award winning marketer with over 14 years experience in branding and integrated marketing across multiple industries in the ASEAN region. It is her passion in building, revamping, turning around a portfolio, leading change and breathing new life into stagnant business situations that propelled her to establish her own marketing consultancy.
In her previous roles, she served as the Head of Brand and Marketing for iFlix and prior to that for the AirAsia ancillary services portfolios. She has direct experience in the Hospitality, Internet TV Service, Airline, Insurance, Loyalty, E-commerce, Banking, Venture Capital and Advertising industries. She brings an integrated perspective and valuable marketing input, strategy development and execution to any organization that she gets involved in.
Early Bird (until April 29th): RM 45
Regular Ticket: RM 60
*Tickets are non-refundable