4th Circle Dialogue 2016 by Asia Women Circle of Lean In Malaysia will be organized at Google Malaysia Sdn Bhd, Level 20, Axiata Tower No. 9, Jalan Stesen Sentral 5, KL Sentral, Kuala Lumpur on 16th May 2016 (Monday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/4th-circle-dialogue-2016-by-asia-women-circle-of-lean-in-malaysia-tickets-25197467303?aff=ehomecard
While efforts are underway to further enhance women’s participation in the workforce, women still struggle to land their ideal role after taking a career break. Flexible work arrangements (FWA) is a topic commonly discussed among employees in Malaysia, particularly women who are constantly juggling between balancing their career and motherhood.
We will be addressing the hard questions surrounding the realities of women returning to the workforce, if flexible working environments actually make business sense and what we can do to be a truly inclusive society. We will also be addressing questions on how work-life integration and talent retention can be improved by encouraging FWA and implementing best practices such as a parent-friendly work environment within your organization.
We are also excited to have the team from Boston Consulting Group where they would be sharing findings from their gender diversity benchmarking report which includes learnings and success factors to create a truly diverse and inclusive working environment in Malaysia.
Join us at our fourth upcoming circle dialogue to obtain further insights!
Speakers of the evening would be:
1. Johan Mahmood Merican, CEO, TalentCorp Malaysia
2. Nor Azah Razali, Partner & Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group Malaysia
3. Rick Ramli, Partner & Managing Director, The Boston Consulting Group Malaysia
4. Huey Chin Lim, Partnership Lead, Google Malaysia
Date: 16th May 2016 (Monday)
Time: 7.15pm to 9.40pm
Venue: Google HQ, Level 20, KL Sentral
Seats are limited and it is on first come first served basis. So hurry! Register to secure your seat now!
We look forward to seeing you there.