IMU Chariofare 2016 will be organized at International Medical University, Bukit Jalil, Kualaa Lumpur on 24th September 2016 (Saturday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://imu.edu.my/chariofare/run/register/
Establishment of IMU Chariofare Charity Run is originated from the idea of running for a cause and aims to raise funds to support the university’s charity partners, so they can focus on what they do best – serving and caring for the less fortunate. IMU has organized a series of community-directed activities under the banner of “IMU Cares” since 2001. Following the success of IMU Chariofare 2015 – an event of charity and fun, the university will once again be organizing the IMU Chariofare 2016 – Live.Run.Love to continue the support to the less fortunate.
Distance: 10km || 5km || 3km
* Fees are inclusive of 6% GST.*Fees are inclusive of 6% GST.
* Early bird deadline has been extended to 29 July 2016
- First 200 runners who complete the run for Code E and F will be awarded a Finisher Medal. (Except for Fun Run (face paint) Category)
- First 100 runners who complete the run for Code A, Code B, Code C and Code D will be awarded a Finisher Medal.
- First 10 who complete the run for Codes A, B, C, D, E and F will be awarded an additional medal.
Manual registration (cash payment) ---> Cashier office 2nd floor, IMU, No. 126, Jalan Jalil Perkasa 19, K.L.
- New Balance Microfiber DryFit Round Neck T-Shirt *
- Bib Number
- Participation Certificate
- Goodie Bag (including coupon for light breakfast)**
* No t-shirt will be given to children below 12 years old. Fun Run medal will be provided instead.
** Goodie bag will be given after the Race. You will need to present your bib for the collection.
Race Kit Collection -
Date : 16 – 18 September 2016 (Friday – Sunday)
Time : 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Venue : Collection booth,IMU, Bukit Jalil Driveway
International Medical University (IMU), K.L.
|9.00am||Prize giving ceremony |
Prize-giving ceremony for Top 10 Runners for category A, B, C, D, E, F as well as Top 5 teams for category G will commence immediately after all runners complete the run (Approximately 9.15am)
|8.30am||Expected return of Category E, F, G runners|
|8.10am||Expected return of Category C, D, E, F runners|
|7.55am||Expected return of Category A, B, C, D runners|
|7.40am||Expected return of Category H runners|
|7.00am||Flag off for Category H|
|6.45am||Flag off for Category A, B, C, D|
|6.30am||Flag off for Category E, F, G|