Team Malaysia Fan Run 2016 will be organized at Dataran Putrajaya, Presint 3, Putrajaya on 17th July 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://home.hooha.asia/TeamMalaysiaFanRun2016.aspx
Time : 5.00am onwards
Distance/Fees: 21km(RM55) || 10km(RM40) || 5km fun run(RM30)
- This competition is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who has Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
- Team Malaysia Fan Run 2016 shall be conducted under the rules of Malaysian Athletics Federation (MAF) and also a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2016.
- The 21KM is open to participant aged 18 and above.
- The 10KM is open to participant aged 16 and above, except for the Corporate Team category is open to participant aged 18 & above.
- The 5KM Fun Run is open to participant age 7 and above.
- All prize winners must produce their identity card or passport for verification purpose.
- If you are foreigner then you must produce work permit together with your passport.
- Winners must ensure to collect their cash awards after price giving ceremony. All uncollected cash awards will be forfeited.
- Everyone who completes the run will receive a finisher medal.
- No claims will be entertained thereafter
- E-Certificate for competitive category (A- H) will be made available after 7 days from the event day forparticipants to download.
- E-Certificate will be available for downloading for a period of 30 days from the day that it was made available.
- Certificates will be awarded at the finish line to participants from 5KM Fun Run category.
- No claims will be entertained by the organizer thereafter
- Online Registration is at www.hooha.asia.
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Therefore please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the rights to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
Registration Closing Date.
- 3rd June 2016 or upon reaching 10000 participants.
- For 21KM and 10KM a race kit consists of runners- T, a number bib attached with timing chip and safety pins.
- For 5KM a race kit consists of runners-T, a number bib and safety pins.
Race Kit Collection.
- Venue : Multi Purpose Hall Menara TM, Jalan Pantai Baharu, 50672 Kuala Lumpur.
- Date : 25th June 2016 – 26th June 2016
- Time : 10.00am – 6.00am
- Please be advised that sizes of the running tee size are limited. Distribution will be carried out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- All the race kits without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race kit(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race kit as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race kit on the stipulated collection days.
- There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
- For collection of 10 race kit and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Sunday 19th June 2016. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race kit collection day.
- Outstation runners (outside Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya and Selangor) who require special arrangement for race kit collection, please drop us as an email at