1) All participants must submit their entries and payment at booth.
2) All entries are based on first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated.
3) The SINGLE TO MINGLE NIGHT RUN 2.0 is open to all with valid passport (for international runners).
4) Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fees for those who for whatever reason(s) do not take part in the event are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-DEFERRABLE.
5) Upon confirmation of participation, change of other details will not be entertained.
6) The organiser reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
7) The organiser reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota is full.
8) Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant's agreement to abide by the terms and conditions of the SINGLE TO MINGLE NIGHT RUN 2.0.
9) Race entry is non-transferable. All participants must bring along the receipt to collect their event T-shirt.
10) Any questions or inquiries regarding the event or registration process, please contact:
Chua Xian Yau 016-3813737
Lau Jing Hui 017-3125610
11) All runners are encouraged to wear the SINGLE TO MINGLE NIGHT RUN 2.0 event T-shirt during the race.
12) Officials reserve the right to prevent a participation's continuation in the race should they fail to comply with the terms and conditions.
13) Change in size during collection of the race event T-shirt is strictly NOT allowed. Participants must adhere to the race event T-shirt sizes that they have registered for.
14) Participants must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
15) Participants who take part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
16) No pets or any form of wheel-run objects of transport (eg: inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers) are allowed on the course other than official race and medical vehicles.
17) Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organiser to ensure participants' safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the organiser, their sponsors and their appointed officials shall not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise and howsoever arising.
18) The organiser reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the event to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
19) The organiser reserves the right to delay the commencement of the event due to inclement weather. Should the inclement weather persist after delay, the organiser reserves the right to cancel the event without any refund.
20) The organiser shall not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete entry details.
21) The organiser reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without assigning any reasons thereof.
22) The organiser reserves the right to amend the Terms & Conditions without giving prior notification or any reasons thereof.
23) The organiser reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their own discretion.
24) The organiser has the right to cancel, postpone or change date, venue and time for this event. No refunds will be given if this event is cancelled by unavoidable means from the order of the organiser.
25) If the weather doesn't permit (haze/heavy rain), the organiser has the right to cancel and honored to give all the runners entitlement.