International Conference on Function Materials and Metallurgy will be organized at Park Royal Hotel,Penang on 28th May 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://icofm.unimap.edu.my/
The 2nd International Conference on Functional Materials and Metallurgy (ICoFM 2016) is organized by the Centre for Frontier Materials Research, School of Materials Engineering, UniMAP will become a perfect platform to share, discuss and exchange ideas on the latest development and recent findings in research studies related to new development, synthesis and characterization of new materials in the field of renewable energy and bio-medical applications. Among the target groups are scientist/researchers, academicians and expert from relevant industries, government agencies, universities and research institutions.
Objectives of Conference
- Provide a platform for sharing and discussion of knowledge and information for research findings at international level among researchers, academicians, engineers and professional members in functional materials and metallurgy engineering (metals, functional polymers and composite, ceramics and electronic materials).
- Dissemination and sharing of technology among researchers, engineers and professional members involved in the manufacturing industry, consumption, marketing and distribution of advanced materials and value added materials.
- Enhance the network between participants and presenters through the sharing of their knowledge, experience and achievement.
- Encourage the growth of new research.