Business Writing Skills will be organized at Training Room, MIM's Office, Jaya 33, Unit T1-L11, Level 11, Tower 1, Jaya 33 No. 3 Jalan Semangat, Seksyen 13,, Petaling Jaya, Selangor on 17th June 2016 (Friday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-writing-skills-tickets-25666895375?aff=ebrowse
If you’re in business, either as an employee or entrepreneur, you’ll engage in writing emails, letters and reports on a regular basis. Effective business writing is hugely important for both people and organizations. It is a reflection of yourself and the company that you represent. Good communications projects a strong professional image and brand and conveys credibility on you and the organisation you represent. Business writing involves basic writing skills blended with some useful, practical tips. It’s about getting the message across in a short and clear manner. It is not about showing off your prowess in English or writing extremely long emails.
- Understand what is the purpose of Business English
- Develop and organize your opinions logically
- Communicate in a clear and concise manner
- Writing emails, letters and reports effectively
BENEFITS & FEES
- CPD talks are complimentary for MIM Individual members who may also bring along twocolleagues free of charge
- MIM Corporate members receive five complimentary seats. A fee of RM20 is charged for each additional participant
- Non-members are required to pay RM50 per person
- Payment can made online, via a bank or in cash before the talk’s commencement
Please note that the “CPD TALK” session is designed and organised exclusively for members and since seats are limited, it will be on a first-come first-served basis.