Xamarin.Forms BYOD Hands-On-Labs(HOL) will be organized at Info Trek Sdn Bhd, 18 Jalan Persiaran Barat, Petaling Jaya, Selangor on 18th June 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/xamarinforms-byod-hands-on-labshol-tickets-25782273474?aff=ebrowse
Last chance to grab your FREE ticket (Seats are Limited) and STRICTLY NO WALK IN REGISTER
Come join us for this hands-on-labs workshop. Learn how to use Xamarin to leverage your skills in Microsoft Visual Studio and C# to build cross-platform apps with Xamarin.Forms.
This is Xamarin.Forms BYOD Hand-On-Lab (HOL). You will need a Xamarin development environment with either a simulator/emulator or a device to run the exercise on. Please read the setup requirements if you need help installing the Xamarin development enviornment.
Students should have experience developing applications or websites using C#; the workshop assumes you are familiar with the C# language. XAML knowledge is a plus.
Note1. Please Install Visual Studio 2015 / Visual Studio 15 with Xamarin
https://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/features/xamarin-vs.aspx2. Organizer will not help any student install any software on that day.
3. NO certification provided.
4. Bring Your Own Laptop with the software installing.
5. NO Breakfast, NO Tea Break and NO Lunch provided.
6. Please bring ticket together with you all the time.
7. Keep the class room clean.
Before Attend the Class
Microsoft Virtual Academy https://mva.microsoft.com/colleges/xamarin
For more information please contact email@example.com