Challenge Iskandar Puteri 2016 will be organized at Iskandar Puteri, Johor Bahru on 13th August 2016 (Saturday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://challenge-iskandarputeri.com/
WELCOME TO CHALLENGE ISKANDAR PUTERI
Iskandar Puteri lies in the southern state of Johor in Malaysia, approximately a 20-minute drive from Singapore and Johor Bahru City. The main venue Puteri Harbour Marina is an international marina surrounded by hotels, dining and entertainment options and is the main activity area for the athletes and their fans and family. It is also the starting point for the Swim Course and the transition area for all courses. The 90km Bike Course will take riders around the newly-built green city of Kota Iskandar, passing Legoland, Educity and other attractions.
On the Run Course, tri-athletes will race along tree-lined streets that surround Johor’s new administrative centre featuring a collection of architecturally aesthetic structures. Throughout the race, the courses wind around some of the best sports and recreation facilities in the country and tourist attractions surrounded by natural green landscapes ideal for outdoor sports.
(*All fees are inclusive of GST 6% and processing fee)
USD 170 (until entry closes)
The entry fee includes:
- Exclusively designed training T-shirt – for the first 300 participants who register
- Challenge Iskandar Puteri 2016 jersey
- Challenge Iskandar Puteri 2016 towel
- Finisher’s medal
- Finisher’s T-shirt (size chart)
- On-course drinks, hydration and nutrition
- Post-race athlete recovery area with hydration, nutrition and shower facilities
- Full timing including transition times, and bike and run splits
- for ages 6 to 8
- Swim 50m + Bike 3km + Run 500m
- for ages 9 to 12
- Swim 150m + Bike 6km + Run 1,500m
- for ages 13 to 18
- Swim 300m + Bike 12km + Run 3,000m
The first 20 kids to register their participation online will receive an exclusively designed Challenge Iskandar Puteri 2016 shirt.