Come to learn the fundamentals of your DSLR while hanging out with Canon photographers and fellow photo enthusiast! Here is where you can have fun, interact and also share with us Canon Camera (Malaysia) while also learning all you have to know about photography.
- To train participants to operate the basics of the DSLR and also maintaining a proper exposition of the photo.
- To equip participants with knowledge on ISO, shutter speed and aperture.
- To develop a sensitive sense towards composition
- To adapt a culture of active photographers
What you will learn:
- Exterior user interface
- Shooting modes & in-camera functions
- ISO, shutter speed and aperture control
- Experiences on Canon lenses and accessories
- Composition rules and basic guides
Fees : RM25 (inclusive GST)
Strictly limited to 15 participants each session. A short assessment will be given at the end of the course.