Asean Unity Run & Ride 2016 will be organized at Dataran Putrajaya, Presint 3, Putrajaya on 6th November 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://home.hooha.asia/AseanUnityRunRide2016.aspx
Distance: 5km / 10km / 35km (fun ride)
|Code||Category||Entry Fees (RM)||Age Eligibility||Distance||Gath. Time||Flag Off||Max no. of Runners|
|A||10 KM Men’s Open||60||16 years old & above||10KM||7.00am||8.00am||4,500|
|B||10 KM Women’s Open||60||16 years old & above||10KM|
|C||10 KM Men’s Veteran||60||40 years old & above||10KM|
|D||10 KM Women’s Veteran||60||40 years old & above||10KM|
|E||5 KM Fun Run||45||7 years old & above||5KM||3,000|
|F||5 KM Stroller Run||45||18 years old & above||5KM||500|
|G||Bike Fun Ride||60||7 years old & above||35KM||2,000|
Closing Date: 5.00pm on 6th October 2016 or upon reaching 10,000 participants
The ASEAN Unity Run & Ride 2016 (AURR 2016)shall be conducted under the rules of MAF and also a set of competition rules. This competition is open to everyone.
10km Run is open to participants aged 16 and above as of 31 December 2016.
5km Fun Run is open to participants aged 7 and above of 31 December 2016.
Bike Fun Ride is open to participants aged 7 and above of 31 December 2016.
- Participants below 18 year of age must obtain parent’s consent to participate in The ASEAN Unity Run & Ride 2016 (AURR 2016).
- Please note that Under-12 year old kids (as of 31st December 2016) have to be accompanied by one parent
5km Stroller Run must consist of one parent with a child on stroller.
- Only the parent needs to register
- Parent must be aged 18 years old & above
- There are no age restrictions for the child, provided your child will fit in the stroller!
Prizes (Cash Awards are Ringgit Malaysia. Payment will be made by cheque)
|A||10KM Men’s Open||10km||All||All||1500||1000||750||500||250|
|B||10KM Women’s Open||10km||All||All||1500||1000||750||500||250|
|C||10KM Men’s Veteran||10km||All||All||1500||1000||750||500||250|
|D||10KM Women’s Veteran||10km||All||All||1500||1000||750||500||250|
|E||5KM Fun Run||5km||All||All||-||-||-||-||-|
|F||5KM Stroller/OKU Run||5km||All||All||-||-||-||-||-|
|G||Bike Fun Ride||35km||All||All||-||-||-||-||-|
Category A, B, C & D shall receive an e-certificate while Category E, F & G will receive a participation certificate at the finish line.
- All prize winners must produce their identity card or passport for age verification.
- Winners must ensure to collect their cash awards after the race and upon announcement of results. All uncollected cash awards & prizes will be forfeited.
Race Kit Collection
- Venue : Tan Sri Hamzah Arena, Level 2, Multi Purpose Hall, Wisma OCM, Jalan Hang Jebat 50150 Kuala Lumpur.
- Date : 15th & 16th October 2016
- Time : 10.00am to 6.00pm
- Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants who completes their run on the event day.
- No claims will be entertained thereafter
- E-Certificate will be made available within 5 working days from the event day for participants of the competitive categories (A, B, C & D) to download.
- As for the 5km Fun Run (Category E), 5km Stroller/OKU Run (Category F) and Bike Fun Ride (Category G), Certificates will be distributed at the finish line.
- No claims will be entertained thereafter.
- For Category A, B, C & D: Race kit consists of a dry fit Running Vest, a number bib attached with timing chip and safety pins.
- For Category E, F & G: Race kit consists of a dry fit Running T-shirt, a number bib and safety pins.
For any general enquiries pertaining to the ASEAN Unity Run & Ride 2016 (AURR 2016), please contact: