The Kuala Lumpur Internship Fair will be organized at Sunway Putra Mall - 100 Jalan Putra, Kuala Lumpur, on 16th July 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-kuala-lumpur-internship-fair-registration-26129596326?aff=ehomecard
**Only 25 Employers Get to Hire, Only 50 Students will get an Internship Experience**
**Employers will do on-the-spot Internship Offers, please come prepared**
**Entry is Free of Charge, but RM20.00 is required for the GUARANTEED INTERVIEW SLOT with your selected employers (Shall be fully refunded if you SHOW UP for this INTERNSHIP FAIR)**
Over 50+ Employers for you to gain Internship Experience! Through The Kuala Lumpur Internship Fair (TKLIF), you also get FREE Access to our Internship Bootcamp, Workshops, Seminars or Classes.
Are you looking to gain an internship experience? Search no more! The Kuala Lumpur Internship Fair is a great opportunity for students of all majors to connect with corporate, small business, non-profit and government employers who are all looking for students to fill their internship needs. Don’t miss out on this perfect opportunity!
WHY STUDENTS SHOULD ATTEND
1. Your future employer wants you to give you an internship experience.
2. 60% of employers prefer to offer permanent jobs to students who have internship experience.
3. Two or more internships will improve your odds of landing a job.
4. Meet Over 25 Employers at 1 Event!
5. We prepare and train you before you meet your employer.
HOW TO PREPARE FOR THE FAIR
1. Prepare your resume.
2. Do research on your preferred employers.
3. Look through the employer list and pre-book their schedule (First come first serve basis).
4. Practice your approach (What do you want the employer to know about you? Which are the skills and past experiences that you want to highlight?); Make a short 15-seconds sales pitch ready and make sure to build in some good questions to ask the employer.
5. Attend the Internship Fair, be on time!
WHAT YOU SHOULD WEAR
Your style of dress may vary according to the type of field you’re considering and the employers you plan to meet with. However, you’ll find that most employers will be wearing business-casual attire, which is a safe bet for you as well.
QUESTIONS / BOOKING / PARTNERSHIP
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org / 012-3929239