FREE Microsoft Excel's Data Analysis Seminar will be organized at 3-2, Jalan Puteri 5/20 Puchong 47100, Selangor on 18th August 2016 (Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-microsoft-excels-data-analysis-seminar-tickets-25585910146?aff=es2
Attention: Anyone who want to use Excel to analyze, transform data faster
- Do you get frustrated using Excel especially month end?
- Do you feel disappointed to yourself when you can't do certain Excel task?
- Do you work late until 10 p.m. because you need to prepare report using Excel?
- Do you want to become Excel expert just like your other colleague?
- Do you want to earn extra income by teaching Excel?
- Do you need a trusted, reliable Excel Support group, right in Malaysia?
- Do you want to get a FREE Excel shortcut list, printed nicely in A4 size that just fit in your cubicle/workstation?
Register yourself, and come for your FREE Excel seminar:
1# Discover How to reduce data analysis time from 2 hours to 2 minutes or less
2# How to get certified by us and double your income, revenue in 2 years or less
3# How to join our growing fast Excel Support Group community
4# Networking with our existing over 183 corporate clients from Oil & Gas industry, Finance industry, Manufacturing industry and more
Who is Kent Lau?
For the past 10 years, he has trained and consulted over 183 corporate clients to reduce their data analysis time at least by 50%. These corporate clients believe in him and entrust him with their valuable asset - their staff - including Maybank, NESTLE, Unilever, UniKL, TAR University College, PD Brick and more
How to Enroll? Register with EventBrite or
Whatsapp your name, your company name (if any), your email address, weekday or weekend preferred
- Our First FREE Seminar is successfully held on 18 June 2016, from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Fourpoints Hotel, Puchong.
Come for this No obligation, FREE seminar.
Thank you and we look forward to see you and train you and most important - we want to acknowledge your effort over the Excel Class, so you can use the certificate to proof to your company that you are really good at Excel, which we truly believe you are.