Xamarin Dev Days will be organized at Microsoft Malaysia Office, Level 26, Menara 3 Petronas Persiaran KLCC, Kuala Lumpur City Centre, Kuala Lumpur on 20th August 2016 (Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/xamarin-dev-days-tickets-26511805524?aff=es2
Xamarin Dev Days provide attendees with an intense, hands-on learning experience. Spend the morning exploring mobile development with sessions from Xamarin, our technology partners, and members of your local developer community, then roll up your sleeves for an afternoon dedicated to diving into code.
Each Xamarin Dev Days is unique, but you’ll always walk away with a better understanding of how you can build, test, and monitor native iOS, Android, and Windows apps with Xamarin.
09:00AM - Registration
09:30AM - Intro to Xamarin
10:20AM - Xamarin Forms
11:10AM - Xamarin + Azure
12:00PM - Lunch
01:00PM - Code with Xamarin
*Subjects to Change
- MUST REGISTER (ENTRANCE BASED ON THE TICKET) - STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED WALK IN REGISTRATION
- FOR Microsoft Student Partner (NOT NORMALSTUDENT), please provide your MSP official email and know your MSP country lead full name, else organizer have the right to CANCEL your ticket.
- Please bring your Identification Card / Passport for KLCC security purpose. (Seats are Limited)
- No Short Pant, Slipper,Round Collar t-shirt are strictly prohibited.
- Install Visual Studio 2015 / Visual Studio 15 with Xamarinhttps://www.visualstudio.com/en-us/features/xamarin-vs.aspx
- Bring Your Own Laptop.
- No Certification Provided.
- Bring your ticket
Before Attend the Class
Microsoft Virtual Academy https://mva.microsoft.com/colleges/xamarin
We are thankfully to have Microsoft Malaysia to offer their wonderful office for Xamarin Dev Days
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org