SE Bootcamp @ Penang will be organized at CAT's Accelerator Space, Level 3 of Wisma Yeap Chor Ee No. 16 , Pengkalan Weld & Gat Lebuh China, , George Town, Penang on 5th - 7th August 2016 (Friday - Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/se-bootcamp-penang-tickets-22520465318?aff=erelpanelorg
Spend a weekend with us and transform your ideas into a social impact venture!
The registration to MaGIC's Social Enterprise Bootcamp is now open to all aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs to validate and pitch their social enterprise ideas.
What is it?
An intensive 48-hour course specifically designed for aspiring and early stage social entrepreneurs to validate and pitch their social enterprise ideas.
- To develop the fundamental skills required in building the pipeline of early stage social enterprises.
- To provide a safe space for aspiring social entrepreneurs to experience the processes of starting an SE.
- To cultivate the social enterprise community through networking with other industry practitioners.
- Certificates of Participation will be awarded to participants who completed the Bootcamp for its duration.
Who should attend?
The SE Bootcamp is open to all levels of participants; from aspiring/future social entrepreneurs, those at the ideation stage and/or early stage social entrepreneurs.
- Issue Identification & Analysis
- Effective and Creative Solution
- Strategy & Business Planning
- Performance & Impact Measure
- Idea Pitching
- Friday | 5 August 2016 | 6.00pm - 11.00pm
- Saturday | 6 August 2016 | 8.30am - 11.00am
- Sunday | 7 August 2016 | 8.30am - 4.00pm
Meals will be provided. Purchase your BOOTCAMP TICKET today!
For GROUP REGISTRATION and assistance reach out to: [email protected] or firstname.lastname@example.org