MALAYSIA FASHION WEEK 2016, a project by INTRADE will be organized at MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre (MECC), Kuala Lumpur on 2nd - 5th November 2016 (Wednesday - Saturday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/malaysia-fashion-week-2016-a-project-by-intrade-tickets-26219332730?aff=es2
- MALAYSIA FASHION WEEK 2016, a project by INTRADE
- INTRADE & MALAYSIA FASHION WEEK 2016, a lifestyle exhibition focusing on fashion, apparels & accessories; jewellery; beauty, hair & cosmetics; arts & handicrafts; lifestyle & interior; and textile & peripherals which connects trade exhibitors, buyers and visitors to the global markets. This annual international exhibition organised by MATRADE will be held from 2 - 5 November 2016 at MATRADE Exhibition and Convention Centre (MECC), starts from 10am – 6pm daily.
- Unique Features
- - International Sourcing Programme (INSP)
- - Business Networking Session
- - Premium Outlet Sales
- - Exclusive Tribute Galleries
- - Trade Fashion Shows
Malaysia Fashion Week (A Project by INTRADE), is a collaboration between Malaysia’s national trade promotion agency MATRADE (Malaysia External Trade Development Corporation) and Malaysia’s leading fashion event organiser STYLO International, together with Mercedes-Benz presenting the Asian segment – “Mercedes-Benz STYLO Asia Fashion Week (MBSAFW)”, an international platform that plays hosts to top buyers, mass media, editors, retailers, celebrities, and VIPs from around the world in lifestyle industry.
For further information about INTRADE & MALAYSIA FASHION WEEK 2016, please visitwww.malaysiafashionweek.my .
For Booth Participation,
Email: email@example.com | Office No.: +603 5891 1157
For General Enquiries,
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Office No.: +603 2284 5781