IFRS for Oil & Gas Accounting will be organized at Kuala Lumpur on 22nd - 25th August 2016 (Monday - Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ifrs-for-oil-gas-accounting-tickets-24616641036?aff=es2
EPC Contracts for Energy Industry
We are pleased to announced that Power Purchase Agreement training course will be taking place in Singapore from 17 - 20 November 2015.
This comprehensive, 4-day training course will teach you all you need to know about the power & utility industry, including structuring successful PPAs, managing competitive electricity markets and attracting merchant power investments. Whether you're a regulator, an IPP, an integrated power company, an advisor or an investor, this course will provide you with true business advantage.
In just 4 days, you will:
- Learn about all the essentials of different PPAs
- Negotiate fair and sustainable PPAs
- Structure successful PPAs based upon your own company's risk profile and risk allocation needs
- Expose to the frontiers of international experience in IPP development
- Learn theory and practice of pricing and tariff design
- Analyse the relationship between Public, Private, and Government sector
- Perform a policy and risk analysis of PPA contracts
- Explore a PPA relationship with EPC, O&M, Fuel Supply, and Interconnect Agreement
- Gain the tools and models in directing your country's electricity transformation and market design plans
- Improve your awareness of the common pitfalls and mistakes to avoid in today's private power investments
- Lead successful power project finance transactions
- Identify how financial derivatives can be used as an effective hedge of financial and electricity market based risks