Debt Recovery & Business Monitoring will be organized at Ram Credit Information Sdn Bhd, Lingkaran Syed Putra 17-7 & 19-7, 7th Floor, Kuala Lumpur on 11th August 2016 (Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/debt-recovery-business-monitoring-tickets-26694556136?aff=es2
We would like to take this opportunity to inform you that RAM Credit Info has organized a Talk on August 11, 2016 (Thursday).
Frequently asked questions:
- Debts recovery, how?
- How to evaluate the creditability of my clients?
- Is the company registered?
- 'Credit Terms' - to give or not to give?
- How much credit limit to offer?
- What if something bad happened to my client (i.e. bankruptcy/ winding up/ litigations) in the midst of our business relationship? By the time I know it's too late!
Current RAMCI database includes credit information as:
- 100% of companies and businesses, directors & shareholders.
- Financial Summaries & Ratios & latest Audited Financials
- Comprehensive Access of bankrupts and wound-up companies.
- Banking credit details of companies & individuals
- Close to 2.5 million payment records of positive & negative contributed monthly
- More than 10k accounts update of payment records monthly
- And more…
We would be highly honoured if you can spare some time from your busy schedule to attend the talk.
In the event you are not able to make it, we would request you to kindly depute one of your colleagues to represent your company in the seminar.
We eagerly await your participation!