Networking to Build Business Relationship (August 2016) will be organized at GROW Centre, Block 8 Level 3, 15, Jalan Klang Lama Pusat Dagangan 3rd Mile Square, Kuala Lumpur on 1st August 2016 (Monday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/networking-to-build-business-relationship-august-2016-tickets-26626639997?aff=es2
Business networking is an effective low-cost marketing method for developing sales opportunities and contacts, based on referrals and introductions - either face-to-face at meetings and gatherings, or by other contact methods such as phone, email, and increasingly social and business networking websites.
Networking is not about selling, but rather developing relationships that can lead to sales or referrals. The idea is to get to know people and allow them to get to know you.
Often, people approach networking with the hope of making a sale or getting a client after one visit to an appropriate group. That’s not how it works. People do business with those they know and trust and it can take time to build up that knowledge and trust. So approach a networking event without any expectation of getting new business. Instead go with the idea of meeting new people or schmooze with those you've already gotten to know.
Business networking is a way for you to make the maxim, "It's not what you know, it's who you know.." work for you.
Here are ten of the most important principles for effective business networking. These tips apply broadly to any sort of business networking - face-to-face, organized events, business social networking websites, etc:
Ten essential principles
1. Elevator speech. Describe yourself concisely and impressively.
2. Be different. Differentiate yourself. Aim high. Be best at something.
3. Help others. Help others and you will be helped.
4. Personal integrity. Integrity, trust and reputation are vital for networking.
5. Relevant targeting. Groups and contacts relevant to your aims and capabilities.
6. Plans and aims. Plan your networking - and know what you want.
7. Follow up. Following up meetings and referrals makes things happen.
8. Be positive. Be a positive influence on everyone and everything.
9. Sustained focused effort. Be focused - and ever-ready.
10. Life balance. Being balanced and grounded builds assurance.
Event organized by Kuala Lumpur Business Networking Group.
Meetup.com Group: http://www.meetup.com/Kuala-Lumpur-Business-Networking-Meetup-Group/
Dress code: Your work Attire
Bring more business card.
Refer the following Google Maps for location guide:
https://goo.gl/maps/XnyZ4tMSCq12 (Landmark HSBC Bank)
Block 8 Level 3, 15, Jalan Klang Lama
Pusat Dagangan 3rd Mile Square
58100 Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur
Look for block number 8 and take lift to level 3.
Further inquiry or location and navigation guide contact event host or post comment in event page.